Healthy soup in winter season for lunch or appetizer.Print This
- 500 g pumkin
- 200 g chickpeas (1 can)
- 100 g celery root (can be replaced with batate or potatoes)
- 200 g water
- 200 g coconut cream (can be replaced with heavy cream)
- ginger root (can be replaced with garlic)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon juice
- truffles oil for serving
- fresh herbs
- seeds – pumkin, sesame
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Rinse and thoroughly dry the chickpeas.
- In a bowl mix chickpeas together with olive oil salt and chilli.
- Rosted chickpeas in preheat oven 10-15 min until all are lightly golden brown.
- Cut pumkin and celery in cubs, boiled in water while soft, put half from roasted chickpeas portion and blender with food processor.
- Add coconut cream, grated ginger, lemon juice, nutmeg and other spices.
Served with roasted chickpeas, herbs by your taste – parsley, celery, spring onion, truffles oil, pumkin and seasem seeds, toasted bread.